TYPE OF BALE:
1. Domestic : 33.33 kg /bale; 36 bales = 1.20 mts /pallet -> 16 pallets = 19.20 mts /container 20’.
2. Export : 35 kg /bale; 36 bales= 1.26 mts /pallet -> 16 pallets = 20.16 mts /container 20’.
- Length : 670 mm +/-20 mm
- Width : 330 mm +/-20 mm
- Height : 170 mm +/-5 mm
1. THIN BAG: normal polythene bags or called Normal Poly
- Length : 950 mm-1.050 mm
- Width : 500 mm –550 mm
- Thickness : 0,03 mm +/-0,01mm
- Maximum meltability : 109 oC
- Melting poin t : 90-96 oC
- Density : 0.92g / cm3
- Dispersity: compatible with rubber at 110 oC
2. THICK BAG : thick polythene bags or called Thick Poly
- Length : 950mm -1.050 mm
- Width : 500mm - 550 mm
-Thickness : 0.10mm +/-0.01 mm
- This is a type of rubber which is widely used in engineerings or products in daily life. Constant viscosity, flexibility, adhesion have proved the rubber as one of the most liked types of rubber in domestic market and in the world.
- Due to constant viscosity and flexibility, CV (constant viscosity) rubber is liked by manufacturers. The flexibility is convenient for lamination (low energy, good synthesis of substances in a mixture, high adhesion) to create a good and uniform product.
-This type of rubber is used to manufacture rubber bands, glue, lateral surface of tyres, racket surface…
PACKAGING FOR EXPORT :
- Wooden pallets (palletized crates or wooden pallets): are made from hardwood, containing no termites and bark. Each wooden pallet contains 1,200kg or 1,260kg.
Size of pallets:
- Length : 1,425mm ± 5 mm
- Width : 1,100mm ± 5 mm
- Height : 925 mm ± 5 mm
NOTE : All of wood used to make pallets are processed with Borate solution (mixing 6kg Borate with 3m3 of water, soaking within 8 hours, then taking out to dry.